Transport Planning Senior Specialist – German
Zaměstnavatel: AB InBev
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s an attitude! That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson. We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
Typ: Pracovní poměr
Kategorie: Doprava a logistika
Počet hodin za týden:
Místo výkonu práce: Prague
Termín uzávěrky: 31. 12. 2021
Zveřejněno: 2. 11. 2021
Transport Planning Senior Specialist- German
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s an attitude!
That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
We dream big, seek new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible!
Join us and you’ll be responsible for managing all of German domestic transport orders for finished goods, empty goods, at the best total price and the highest efficiency, taken the customer delivery date and customer requirements into account, without jeopardizing CDP Transport and KPI’s. You will also identify improvement potentials within the transport team and its stakeholders and implement these projects at the best beer company in the world. We will provide all training and offer a flexible working from home policy and in return for your hard work, we’ll reward your ambition with fast career growth.
- Execute daily transport management operations including internal and external stakeholder contact
- Solve challenges and WOW changes in the transport management process based on request from various inputs
- Develop improvements and cost-saving activities
- Provide support on transport, system and regulations related tasks
- Use of different SAP order systems and transactions
- Intensive use of TMS transport management system
Who we’re looking for:
- Domestic transport planning experience for a minimum of 1 year within a similar environment and size of a FMCG company.
- Supply chain overall, packaging and logistics knowledge
- Graduate degree or relevant experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly results focused
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint…)
- Fluent in German and English, good communication skills
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentorship you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
Please apply via: