Internship@Kyndryl – Assistant Account Executive
Zaměstnavatel: Kyndryl Client Innovation Centre Brno
Kyndryl Client Innovation Centre Brno (previously IBM)Kyndryl is currently a wholly-owned subsidiary of International Business Machines Corporation with the intent that Kyndryl will be spun-out.) - is the largest provider of information technology services and solutions in the world. Our principal activity includes the sale of a wide spectrum of IT technologies, from servers and storage systems to software and IT services, including consulting. Our primary focus is to look for the right solutions to support our clients' success. Our core activities focus on providing strategic outsourcing services – remote server and application support, networking services and end user support to our customers. Thousands of talented IT professionals at the center form a unique diversified team consisting of more than several dozens nationalities. Our centre provides services to clients around the world, ranging from leading world banks and phone operators to pharmaceutical companies.
Počet hodin za týden:
Místo výkonu práce: Brno or home office
Termín uzávěrky: 31. 1. 2022
Zveřejněno: 3. 11. 2021
The non-paid Internship program Kyndryl Client Centre Brno opens up the possibility for students to start building their professional life in a well-known international company; it also gives them an insight to a big corporate environment.
The intern has a chance to access real projects and to develop himself/herself under the supervision of experienced professionals and mentors who lead the students throughout their stay in the company.
Kyndryl Internship Program is designed to offer students mentoring, training and plenty of practical experience. It is meant to grow a student’s potential and shape their career. The program is focused on both: learning and practical project tasks.
Currently, we are looking for enthusiastic students who are open to start their work experience in the Service Management and Sales area.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Are you motivated to help the client executive with managing internal Kyndryl and customer topics, in exchange to learn how things work in multinational and multi-business company with proper explanation along the way? Do you have capability and will to work with contradicting inputs, and create structure out of it? If both answers are yes – we are happy to shake hands with you.
What do we require?
- To be an active student 18+
- Knowledge of English B2 level
- Solid communication skills with different type of people
- Capacity to analyse information and solve problems
- Ability to deliver agreed results proactively and communicate along the way
- Well-organized person with good time management
- Willingness to develop yourself in the international environment
What will you do?
- Support account executive who has the primary day-to-day responsibility for an ongoing business relationship with a client.
- Coordinate small Kyndryl internal projects and deadlines, work with account leads, executives, and technical colleagues, and customer.
- Support enhancement of Kyndryl image.
What can you expect?
- Individual support from your own mentor
- Flexible working hours, dependent on your school schedule
- Possibility to work from home – however you should be able to come to the office occasionally when it is required
- 20 working hours per week, 2-4 months (can be agreed during the interview)
- Working on a project as an equal member of your department
- Improvement of your English and presentation skills
- Opportunity to attend internal courses & trainings, obtain certificates and digital badges
- Meeting people from all around the world
- Opportunity to build your network in a professional environment
- Get insight into service management
Additionally, we offer the internship in other areas as well:
Automation, Web development, Customer service, Watson, Network, Project Management, Data Science, Service Management, also in the Business Support Teams like HR and recruitment.
Find catalogue of all opened positions here: