Zaměstnavatel: World Federation for Medical Education
The World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) is the non-governmental organisation in official relation with the World Health Organisation (WHO), and works to enhance the quality of medical education worldwide. WFME works in partnership with its six Regional Associations for Medical Education, the World Health Organisation, the World Medical Association and other global professional organisations to enhance the quality of medical education through delivery of its work programme, including:• Development of standards in medical education• Promotion of accreditation of medical schools• Management of the World Directory of Medical Schools, jointly with FAIMER
Místo výkonu práce: Home office (preferably Olomouc region)
Typ úvazku: Práce na ŽL
Termín uzávěrky: 17. 12. 2021
Zveřejněno: 11. 11. 2021
Kontaktní osoba: Barbora Hrabalová
Kontaktní telefon: +420 728 522 081
Kontaktní email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WFME is looking for a maternity cover for one of the roles, with the possibility to extend the post into long-term cooperation. The role would suit someone looking to develop their knowledge and understanding of the workings of an international organisation.
Start date: January 2022 (orientation ideally starting mid-December)
3. General administration of the WFME office including management of email and other channels.
4. Shared responsibility for external communications including first point of contact with members of the public, website editing and management, and publication design.
5. Drafting of papers on administrative and more specialist topics.
6. Assisting with general office management, including maintenance of office records.
7. Other duties as may reasonably be required by the President and senior colleagues.
Kariérní centrum Univerzity Palackého v Olomouci
Biskupské nám 1 Olomouc zobrazit na mapě
Křížkovského 8, Olomouc, 771 47
|Po:||8:00 – 12:00,||13:00 – 15:00|
|Út:||8:00 – 12:00|
|St:||8:00 – 12:00,||13:00 – 15:00|
|Čt:||8:00 – 12:00|
Konzultace a koučink na základě předchozí dohody