Logistics Internship Programme – Transport Planning UK&I
Zaměstnavatel: AB InBev Czech sro.
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted is not just a phrase; it is a mindset. That is because we are the world’s largest brewer with over 500 beer brands, including some iconic ones like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson. Our Prague Digital Hub center provides support services to their European and global operations, with Logistics, Export, Digital Transformation, Procurement, Finance and People Business Service departments in residence. Our international team of over 700 employees is always looking for new ways to refresh and create products, build stronger brands and have a positive impact on consumers and the communities where we live and work.We are AB InBev. Bringing people together. For a better world.
Kategorie: Doprava a logistika
Počet hodin za týden:
Místo výkonu práce: Prague, Czech Republic
Termín uzávěrky: 31. 12. 2021
Zveřejněno: 11. 10. 2021
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
This internship is a full time unpaid opportunity in our digital transformations and new capabilities center in Prague, with a chance for you to discover what it’s like to work in one of the top 5 FMCG companies in the world. You’ll be placed in one of our teams and work on real business projects. The duration of the internship can range from 3 to 6 months or more, depending on your availability.
As an intern you’ll get the chance to experience the “real life” business whilst developing your skills – learning through experiencing different areas of the business and building your own reputation. With the right focus and attitude, the internship can lead to a long-lasting career with AB InBev. You will work in our Logistics Domestic department and will be in frequent contact with your line manager to align on your next steps and responsibilities.
What will you do during the internship?
We are looking for a talented and motivated intern to join our dynamic Transport Planning UK&I Team. During the internship this person will be able to get a full deep-dive and experience in the daily transport operations. The intern will help the team to face the challenges of the UK Market post Brexit. This will give the intern an opportunity to learn know-how of the regional markets and work in a multi-cultural environment, thus improving their communication, organizational and language skills.
What will you gain?
- Experience within an international company
- Great company culture (Open Beer Bar every second Thursday, Corporate events, Teambuildings…)
- Start friendships with expats (60 % expats at AB InBev)
- Possibility to get a job offer in AB InBev following a successful internship
Our benefits for interns:
- Box of beer every month (12 bottles)
- 1-month trial period of MultiSport Card
- Different discounts
- Free trainings from AB InBev, LinkedIn Learning
- Refer a friend – get a box of beer
- Visa support
What are we looking for?
- Currently a student at University or recently graduated
- Legal authorization to work in the Czech Republic
- Willingness to relocate to Czech Republic for the duration of the internship
- Advanced level of English, other languages of high advantage
- Knowledge and interest in the logistics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as the intern will connect to diverse stakeholders on regular basis
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of the team/company culture and goals, and act upon them
- Capable of being entrusted with confidential information
- Capable to grasp end-to-end processes and to make them as efficient and effective as possible
- Sense of the stakeholder management responsibilities and ability to work with multiple deadlines
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and his/her key contacts
If this position sounds interesting to you, please apply here.