Business Intelligence Specialist
Zaměstnavatel: AB InBev
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s an attitude! That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson. We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
Počet hodin za týden:
Místo výkonu práce: Prague
Termín uzávěrky: 6. 11. 2021
Zveřejněno: 6. 10. 2021
Business Intelligence Specialist
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s an attitude!
That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
We dream big, seek new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible!
As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you will support our EUR Logistics activities by bringing visibility on Logistics Financial and Operational results through KPI driven analysis. This a fantastic entry level position, working with a great team, and provided lots of opportunities to develop your skills. You will also support the development and implementation of the EUR Logistics Strategy. If you have strong excel skills, passionate about data, analytical and ambitious, this is the role for you! It is a fast-paced environment and in return, we will reward you with career development and unlimited opportunities at Ab InBev.
- Ensure daily, weekly & monthly Transport performance reports in line with Zone transport standards and guidelines
- Support in EU operational results with KPI driven analysis
- Support in EU carriers‘ performance with KPI driven analysis
- Providing specialized reports, ad hoc reporting
- Support in EU data consolidation requests and data maintenance for the existing reports
- Develop new reports by using SQL DB, Power BI.
Who we’re looking for:
- Graduate degree
- Proficient Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, Macros etc)
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proactive attitude and positive mindset
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- Preferable experience in Reporting Team/Support Team
- Fluent in English language, good communication skills
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentorship you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.