Zaměstnavatel: Infosys (Czech Republic) Limited s.r.o.
Místo výkonu práce: ?
Typ úvazku: Práce na HPP
Odměna: bude upřesněna během pohovoru
Termín uzávěrky: 1. 4. 2021
This is a position for our new project, therefore the starting date can be no sooner than in October. I
Possibility of joining bonus 30.000 CZK.
– IT service desk – support & monitoring
– Effective communication with corporate clients from German speaking countries
– Investigating issues
– Problem management (troubleshooting technical issues over the phone)
– This role requires working on day and night shifts to provide Mon – Sunday 24/7 coverage (but the majority of the shifts required are the day ones, night shifts are needed only several days in a month).
– Fluent German language is a must (min C1) and upper-intermediate English; any other European language is a big advantage
– Interest in IT technologies
– Willingness to learn and develop new skills
– A goal driven personality
– Critical thinking and problem solving skills
– Creative team player in a multicultural environment
Nabízíme: WE OFFER:
– Permanent contract
– Performance bonus
– Meal vouchers
– Language courses (Czech for foreigners)
– Multisport card
– 5 weeks of paid vacation
– Relocation support (Initial accommodation for 2 weeks)
– Expat assistance services for new joiners
– A truly international company
– Bike friendly office
Modern offices in the center of Brno (2nd largest city in the Czech Republic).
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations as well as an interesting history, culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
|Po:||8:00 – 12:00,||13:00 – 15:00|
|Út:||8:00 – 12:00|
|St:||8:00 – 12:00,||13:00 – 15:00|
|Čt:||8:00 – 12:00|
Konzultace a koučink na základě předchozí dohody